Left Abusive Marriage, 4 Days Later I Was Told I Have Breast Cancer. Lost Job. I Need Your Help...

This is Beth. Much has changed since this fund started for me, so I wanted to share an update.

First saying “Thank You” does not even begin to touch how grateful I am towards each and every person who has helped me out! Some day, some way I WILL Pass your kindness on to someone else.

When my friend posted my situation I was in a really bad state of mind and I did give her some incorrect information. So hopefully I can make those corrections now in my update. Two days into my move I got a phone call saying that my Core Biopsy for Breast Cancer had been read wrong and I did indeed have BC and would require surgery.
I am scheduled to have it today. Please read on... http://www.gofundme.com/zpa93g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics