Heidi-Lea Ryan is Offering Her Services as Document Controller..



I am well versed in stakeholder management and working within the team context. I am highly confident and can communicate clearly from frontline to senior manager level. I am also able to build great rapport and relationships with my clients, subcontractors and co-workers.

I am fully invested in professional growth and development and have completed courses on multiple computer software, Information Management Systems and able to work with different databases and programs.

I use Microsoft Office Suite on a daily basis for producing reports, letters, documents, checklists, procedures and other forms of written communication...

To find out more and to contact me: http://heidilearyan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics