Ready for an Adventure? Join World Traveler Jessica for a Truly Unique Experience!..

Thank you for stopping by! My name is Jessica and I have been coined the term "World Traveler." I have trekked to 60+ countries, 48 US states, and even started driving my Jeep around the world on "The Voyage of Discovery!" I suppose you can say I am a bit addicted to global travels!

My career as a Marine Mammal Scientist allows me to spend a few months researching whales, dolphins, turtles, sharks, fish, and endangered species within various international regions.

Feel free to come along for the adventure, you never know where I will end up!
Dream. Explore. Live...
http://travelingmarinebiologist.com/join-me-in-costa-rica-for-an-adventure-of-a-lifetime


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics