Decorated Veteran Working On The Global Dream ...

Good day. My name is Wilder, and I personally want to welcome you to the Golden Shellback Team

Golden Shellback is the title of a sailor that has crossed the Equator at the 180th Meridian (International Dateline). It is a title that I never in my life would have thought to don (and one that nobody can ever take away), and it symbolizes to me that what is thought to not be possible can definitely be achieved. 

Of course, along with that, I did not cross on my own. I was part of a stellar crew that did so. That also emphasizes the need for teamwork. That is what Golden Shellback, LLC is about; reaching goals that were thought to be impossible, and reaching those goals as a team utilizing hard work, determination, focus, and dedication.

Continue reading: http://goo.gl/CkAhZD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics