I will professionally transcribe 10 minutes of audio or video for $5 ...

Over 10 Years of Transcription Experience! Satisfaction Guaranteed!

I will transcribe an English audio or video file of up to 10 minutes. The transcripts will be transcribed in a Microsoft Word document, unless specified on the ordering page.

Work will remain confidential. I welcome any topic as well as:

  • Rush files – Need a file ASAP? Please contact me first with your desired time frame.
  • Bulk files – Multiple files? Contact me before placing an order.
  • Large files –  File larger than 30 minutes? Send a message.
  • Difficult files – Files not too clear? Contact me before ordering to check quality.

I have transcribed files of many different categories ranging from YouTube videos to book chapters to Facebook marketing. (See Pic Below)

  • Well equipped with a headset, transcription pedal and Express Scribe software
  • Proven track record of on-time delivering assignments and being able to multi-task on multiple assignments as well as prioritizing them
  • Did I mention well organized, detail-oriented and a quick visual learner?

Thanks for looking and I hope to work with you in the near future! ➡ http://goo.gl/KXdzf7   

professionally transcribe 10 minutes of audio or video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics